Most of my life I have ran into distractions from my true self which later formed into addictions.
When I was 8 I started rocking back and forth on the floor while watching the Muppets with my parents – 37 years later I am still looking to stopping it.
When I was 17, I discovered the illusory power of alcohol.
After 80 lost jobs, 8 girlfriends, and a heart-attack at 32, I finally quit drinking 10 years ago.
I am looking for original, personal, raw stories of how people overcome their addiction.
I am looking for your story. . .
Your Quit Addiction Guidelines:
- Must be submitted only to this blog and NOT posted anywhere else.
- Must be authentic and will be checked with Copyscape.
- Must be over 800+ words and in fluent English.
- Cannot be about Gambling, Sex, or any Violence.
- You must be over 21, ideally over 35.
- You must be at least 1 Year addiction-free
If you’re ready to tell the world your powerful story about how you overcame your addiction, this blog might be your avenue.
Please shoot me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will review your article and give you a response within two days if I accept it. If it’s NOT accepted you won’t hear back.
Thank you for reading!
Please watch My Story: