Is Brain Bears a Scam? Inside Look at the First-to-Market “Smart” Candy
ADHD is becoming a new epidemic in children. There’s many new alternatives to medicines. There’s a natural gummy bear, called Brain Bears. Is Brain Bears a Scam?
17 million children from 4 to 17 are affected with ADHD in the U.S. alone.
This number is rising due to diet, environment and possibly heredity.
Medications for ADHD are toxic and sometimes leave the children zombie-like and can even stunt their physical and mental growth.
From an article in CCHrint.Org, written by Kelly Patricia O’Meara, quotes, “literally millions of children have been prescribed ADHD drug treatments with virtually little to no understanding of the long-term safety or efficacy of the drugs.”
Is there an alternative to ADHD meds?
Growing up, I loved candy, most kids do. In fact, Americans consume over three pounds of sugar a week.
This mass consumption of sugar leads to many health risks, including:
- Sugar is “empty” calories, meaning there’s no nutritional value.
- Bad for teeth. Sugar demoralizes our Oral Health, which lowers the PH in our saliva which protects our teeth from diseases.
- Sugar is broken down into Glucose, which is important, and Fructose, which we don’t really need and taxes our liver.
- Too much sugar can create Liver disease, Diabetes, which can even lead to blindness.
- Excessive Sugar promotes massive weight gain.
- Sugar elevates insulin which cause internal inflammation and can eventually lead to Cancer.
- Sugar creates the feel good neurotransmitter, called Dopamine, which can lead to addiction.
- The list goes on.
Conclusion: Sugar in large amounts has very bad repercussions. Medications can do more harm than good.
Brain Bears: The First Sugar-Free, Smart Gummy Bear
Brain Bears is manufactured by a company called Brain Abundance.
Brain Abundance was founded on January 15th, 2014 and is a debt-free network marketing company that offers the first-to-market natural supplements for “Brain Health.”
Brain Abundance’s first product is called Brain Fuel Plus and is comprised of 13 natural ingredients:
- Folic Acid
- Grape Seed extract
- Vitamin B6 & B12
- Zinc Picolinate
After the release of Brain Fuel Plus, orders for the product came in from over 180 countries and 20,000+ people became distributors and customers of the product.
After nearly two years of having Brain Fuel Plus on the market, and with thousands of testimonials coming in every week, Brain Abundance launched a children’s version, called “Brain Bears.”
Brain Bears is a sugar and gluten free “gummy bear” and is grape flavored.
It’s active ingredients are:
- Grape Seed Extract
- DMAE Bitartrate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin D3
- Sweetened with Stevia
Brain Abundance Merges Into My Daily Choice: Update for October 2016.
Brain Bears and Brain Fuel Plus are still in production. Brain Abundance merged into MLM company, My Daily Choice on October 1st, 2016.
Ingredients and price are still the same for both products. If you’d like more information on these products, or My Daily Choice’s line of nutritional sprays, including “Brain Spray,” which uses almost the same formulation as Brain Fuel Plus, click the button.
Is Brain Bears a Scam?
After research and personal consumption of Brain Fuel Plus (of over two years) and Brain Bears, I have concluded that the ingredients are well-researched in both products and the effects are noticeable in both. Therefore, Brain Bears is NOT a scam.
80% of the ingredients in Brain Bears have scientifically been proven to enhance cognitive function in the brain, such as:
- Sensoril improved cognitive and Psychomotor performance in performing choice discrimination, digit symbol substitution, and card sorting.
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that people take to help with Depression, Attention Deficit Disorder, ADHD, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- DMAE Bitartrate, also known as Deanol, helps form Acetylcholine which is a neurotransmitter that helps the nerve cells communicate and is also used for treating Alzheimer’s and ADHD.
- L-Theanine is also used to treat Alzheimer’s and anxiety. Theanine has a chemical structure to Glutamate, which helps nerve impulses in the brain.
Brain Bears come as 90 gummy bears and suggested dose is 3 gummies for children under 12 and 6 gummies for children over 12.
For more information on Brain Bears, please click the button below:
Erik Christian Johnson is a Entrepreneur, writer, full-time Network Marketer and Blogger. He shares tips on various topics including: Network Marketing tips, how to work full time from Home, and God. He is also the #1 recruiter in his primary business. His blog is summed up as being: "edgy personal development with a twist of financial freedom."
The owner of this blog may receive compensation when products and services featured herein are purchased. Results are unique. Your results will vary in your business. It's the law that I tell you that I might make some money and that you may or may not.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.