Best Coral Calcium and Aloe Vera Sublingual Spray to Help Reduce Gout
4% of Americans suffer from Gout. Gout causes needle-like crystals in joints and causes inflammation. Here’s the Best Sublingual Spray for Gout.
Are your joints in pain?
Do your toes, ankles, or knees hurt and are possibly inflamed?
Over 6 million men and 2 million women suffer from Gout in America.
Gout can be extremely painful, as uric acid causes needle-like crystals to form in the joint fluid in your body.
Here’s the Best Coral Calcium and Aloe Vera Sublingual Spray to Help Reduce Gout
Gout is prevalent in America because of many variables, including our diet, certain prescriptions, and heredity having influence on Gout.
What is Gout exactly?
In short, Gout is an inflammatory arthritis.
It’s debilitating and can be very painful.
Here’s some of the causes of Gout:
- Red Meat
- High blood pressure medicine
- Bypass Surgery
There’s four stages of Gout:
- Asymptomatic Hyperuricemia – No symptoms, but elevated levels of uric acid.
- Acute Gout – Is an attack of sudden Gout, usually at night, that has been triggered by alcohol or another illness. Intense swelling, redness, and pain take place. The attack can last several days, up to 10 days.
- Interval Gout – No symptoms here. This is the stage in between attacks.
- Chronic Gout – Chronic Gout can develop over several years and can cause permanent damage and affect the kidneys. This stage is very disabling and is far the worst.
Sublingual Shield Spray to Reduce and Prevent Gout
First of all, “what is sublingual spray?”
Sublingual sprays are gaining popularity in the health & wellness industry because of their effectiveness and absorption rate.
As you can see in the image below, sublingual sprays can absorb into your body up to 80% better than pills and capsules.
Add 5 powerful key ingredients that reduce acidity and raise alkalinity in your body to a sublingual, micronized spray, and you have a powerful, natural remedy to greatly reduce or diminish Gout.
What is Shield Spray?
Shield spray was created and formulated by a company called My Daily Choice in Las Vegas, United States.
They have a line of sublingual sprays that include Boost, Peak, Sleep, Trim, Brain, and Shield.
Shield’s ingredients are intended to protect your body by increasing the alkalinity level in your body naturally.
The description on the Shield spray states:
“Shield is an Alkaline Formula with Coral Calcium that will help balance the PH levels in your body. Shield is the only Alkalinity spray in the world that promotes high PH therapy to maintain a healthy lifestyle.”
The active ingredients are:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe Vera is a powerful antioxidant, reduces constipation, heals ulcers and inflammation, and lowers blood sugar levels which can contribute to Gout.
- Coral Calcium – Promotes bone growth and increases life expectancy by slowing down aging by suppressing free radicals.
- Chlorophyll – Detoxifies the blood, prevents Cancer, cleans your intestines, and stimulates the immune system.
- Chlorella – It’s a micro-algae “green food” that can remove harmful chemicals and pollutants from your digestive tract, protects your liver, and promotes clean blood.
- Ionic minerals – Ion increases alkalinity and raises PH levels in your body.
To Summarize the Best Coral Calcium and Aloe Vera Sublingual Spray to Help Reduce Gout
These natural ingredients can dramatically reverse your gout. The recommended dose of Shield spray is 6 pumps under the tongue 1 to 3 times a day.
For more information on Shield, click the button below.
Erik Christian Johnson is a full-time blogger, self-development advocate, and full-time network marketing Entrepreneur.
All articles are solely used for educational purposes and merely the opinion of the blog writers. Please refer to the Disclaimer page for full disclosure.