Best American MLM for Thailand and Thai Network Marketers
MLM in Thailand is growing fast because it helps Thai’s supplement their low income and empower others. Here’s the Best American MLM in Thailand.
Are you a Thai network marketing leader looking for a new MLM opportunity?
Or, are you a Thai who just wants to provide a better life for your family through network marketing?
Here’s the good news: MLM is growing quickly around the world, especially Thailand, with over 100 million people involved globally in some type of network marketing business.
Here’s some benefits for network marketing in Thailand:
- Flexible hours: A network marketing business can be done from the comfort of your own home on your laptop, PC, tablet, etc. As an independent rep for a MLM company you are your own boss and own your own business.
- Low Investment: Starting a home-based business through the network marketing business model is inexpensive. For as little as $100US a month, you can become a distributor and start creating income right away and get paid weekly and monthly.
- Work Anywhere. Since most network marketers generate their “Leads” online using social media, video, and blogging, and the MLM company ships directly to your customer’s door, MLM can be done anywhere there is an internet connection.
- Leveraged Income. Income from a job is called “linear income” because you are the only one generating income. If you don’t work that day, you don’t get paid. But, in network marketing, you get paid “leveraged income” which means you are earning money from everyone on your team, and if you don’t work one day, you still get paid, that is called leveraged income and author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad Robert Kiyosaki strongly recommends this type of income.
These are all great reasons to start a home-based business through the network marketing business model, and here’s why MLM can help Thais in Thailand:
Here’s the Best American MLM for Thailand and Thai Network Marketers
Over 68 million people live in Thailand, with over 8.2 living in Bangkok alone.
The average family size is 3.2 which is .8 less than a country like Indonesia.
The average Thai earns roughly $5,938 US a year, which is roughly $2,000 more a year than what Indonesians make.
Earning less than $6,000 a year is not enough for a Thai to live a good life and provide adequate resources for their families.
Network marketing is the ultimate solution for this problem.
For less than $100US a month, a Thai can start an American MLM opportunity, become a “distributor,” and have the ability to earn anywhere from $2,000 to $10,000 a month within two years. (results vary, depending on your marketing ability, consistency, and determination.)
And, network marketing does not discriminate. You can come from any educational background, any social class, and from any income level.
As long as you remain an active distributors by fulfilling your minimum monthly order, you have the ability to earn unlimited income, because there is NO income ceiling in MLM.
Why an American MLM?
- Debt free: Most American MLM companies carry no debt because they only manufacture what is needed in the supply chain, and they also greatly reduce operating costs by operating in the “cloud” rather than having a lot of physical office space.
- Pays up to 85%: Our MLM company pays up to 85% in commissions in US currency, which can translate as being a lot more income in third-world countries, or in countries that have a less valuable currency.
- Heavily Regulated: American MLMs are heavily regulated by the Federal Trade Commission and will not last if they are a scam.
- Top-notch Product: Having a state-of-the-art product with a unique “selling point” is crucial for finding success in promoting your home-based business.
Conclusion for Best American MLM for Thailand and Thai Network Marketers
MLM and network marketing is the way of the future. It’s a business model that rewards anyone who has determination, patience, and is willing to grow with personal development.
MLM does not discriminate. You can be a farmer or a mechanic with very little education and achieve wild success in MLM, unlike the corporate world.
If you would like more information on this opportunity to work from home, please click the button below to take a free tour of the business:
Thanks for reading!
Erik Christian Johnson
Erik Christian Johnson is a full-time blogger, self-development advocate, and full-time network marketing Entrepreneur.