MLM Training for 2017
Thank you for your interest in learning more about network marketing! Learning about this exciting $190+ Billion dollar industry is worth the investment.
I am here to help you find success in network marketing. It’s an alarming fact that 97% will quit their network marketing business within a year.
This number could easily be reduced if we just had the proper understanding of what it truly takes to succeed in any business online.
Why is it that most of us can go through 4 years of college, work our butts off, study all night, and do all of that without getting paid – even more so, paying colleges and universities a lot of our money, and a lot of it borrowed money?
We do this because we want a better life when we graduate.
We want a profession that can pay us what we deserve.
We want to provide for our family and take vacations.
Well, guess what?
Network marketing is just as serious as going to college.
When we put in the same effort into our network marketing business as we would do in college or university, we truly can see the power of the network marketing business model.
We will start to get paid substantial income.
But, this doesn’t happen overnight, and that’s why many people quit.
They treat their new network marketing business like a little “side hobby” that they will do twice a week for one hour.
Ask yourself this: If you studied only two hours a week in college, how would your grades be?
According to one University website, it takes 3 hours of study outside of class per one credit.
So, if you are taking 12 credits per semester or quarter, that is 36 hours of study per week.
Most people only put two hours per week into their new network marketing business that they paid at least $100 a month to start.
Of course, putting two hours a week in anything wouldn’t yield much results, including:
- Working out in a gym
- Our marriage
- Our Job
- Our health
- Our sleep
If we put only two hours of work into anything listed above, we would fail.
Same goes for our network marketing business.
It’s okay if you want to start out part-time in network marketing, but even part-time doesn’t mean two hours.
Part-time is technically at least 15 hours a week.
So, what can you do in network marketing in 15 hours?
- You can shoot one 3 minute video using your smartphone and upload it to YouTube and Facebook each day. (30 minutes).
- You can write one blog post of 600 to 1000 words on your blog each day. (2 hours) (Start a Blog HERE)
- You can reach out to 10 to 20 people about your business each day.
- You can create a cool image and put it on Instagram and Pinterest, and have the image lead back to your blog post. (1 hour)
That right there is a 3.5 hour day.
If you did that 5 days a week, you would be generating 5 to 10 leads a day within a year.
Within 4 years, (Bachelor’s Degree) you could be making realistically $10,000 a month in network marketing, whereas the average graduate with a Bachelor’s degree makes $4,220 a month according to National Association of Colleges and Employers for 2015.
But, in reality, we all know of college graduates working as waiters and waitresses and not being able to find a job in their chosen profession.
Many graduates need to stay competitive and receive a Master’s degree or higher to even get the job they want.
Network marketing is a real profession.
It levels the playing field and allows the average person to make substantial income with no educational requirements.
The basic requirement for network marketing success is as follows:
- Commit to your new network marketing business for the long-term. Expect 2 to 4 years to start making over $1,000 a month of residual income.
- Expect to get paid the same amount of money in network marketing for the same amount of self-development you put into yourself. That means reading, watching, and listening to network marketing trainers and success and leadership coaches.
- Expect to create content on the internet. As Gary Vaynerchuk once said, “You don’t exist on the internet without content.”The minimum requirement for creating a successful network marketing business is being consistent on social media, writing posts, shooting videos, etc.
- You will either need to create free content or get really good at prospecting “paid Leads.” And, paid Leads are expensive and difficult to “close.”
- Master one social media platform to generate Leads with. Facebook Live, Instagram, and Pinterest are great places to generate Leads when you master the lead generation strategies of that platform. Example: If you like Instagram and want to generate leads with Instagram, you would find a leader using Instagram and purchase their informational product, study it, and implement it. Once you master one platform, incorporate another one.
- Join a network marketing opportunity, do very little, then join another MLM thinking it will improve your chance for success. The honest truth is that if you can’t achieve success in one, you won’t succeed in another one. The only way to improve your chances of success is to learn more about prospecting, work on self-development, and increase your production of content and prospecting.
- Think that this is a “get-rich-quick” scheme and if you could just get that ONE person in, you’ll be rich! The reality is, you’re Uncle, who did Sales 20 years ago, is NOT going to make you rich. It takes recruiting a lot of people to find 3 to 4 Leaders who bring in 80% of your income.
- Treating your new network marketing business like a little hobby you do “once-in-a-while.” This will make you NO money.
- Spamming and posting your opportunity links on MLM Facebook groups hoping you get tons of Leads. The fact is, almost every new network marketer does this and no one pays attention to you.
- Spamming your link on Twitter. If you don’t offer content with valuable information, not many people will click.
I’m sure you get the point.
If it seems easy to do, you know that everyone has already tried it and it probably doesn’t work.
The bottomline is:
Take the time to learn how to do network marketing the right way.
Go onto YouTube and start assimilating all the free MLM training on there.
Take notes, like you’re in college.
Study network marketing as if it’s your new career fresh out of college.
Go to Amazon and type in “network marketing” and find the Top 100 list for MLM and network marketing and begin to purchase one new book each week.
Purchase training products for your desired social media platform for prospecting.
Leaders read a lot and invest in themselves, even the millionaires have mentors.
So, keep an open mind always and never stop learning.
The moment you think you know enough, is the day your business starts declining.
“The more you learn, the more you earn.”
Here’s a great training product for your personal branding online.
Branding YOU online, not Your MLM Company
Another BIG mistake new network marketers make is that they get excited about their new company and products so much that they begin posting tons of company and product pictures all over social media.
They also start using the company images for their social media profile pictures and change their bio to say something like this:
“Distributor #564377 for (mlm company). Awesome organic products with Mt. Fuji Spring Water and Holy Sea Salt. Click here to BUY!”
The truth is no one cares that your product is made with holy salt or Omega 3’s from Mars.
You may have heard this saying:
“People buy People.”
Your followers on social media don’t necessarily care about your product. They care more about trusting YOU in guiding them to success with a home-based business.
If you come off as being flaky and trying new companies each month and are spamming deals every ten minutes on Facebook, no one will follow you and buy from you.
Start by branding YOU on the internet.
That means using a clear “headshot” of you, ideally smiling on all your social media profiles.
Use the same headshot so people can easily recognize your between all social media platforms.
Have an interesting bio. Talk about your hobbies and some aspect of your personality, instead of:
“Click the LINK to make MONEY MONEY MONEY!!”
Google is working hard at removing this type of spam on the internet so don’t be one of them.
When you are a distributor for a network marketing business you are an Entrepreneur, a Wellness Coach, a Lifestyle Expert, etc.
You “consult” people when they reveal their difficulties with you.
That doesn’t mean shoving your opportunity down people’s throats.
When you create content online and provide solutions for people, you will “attract” people to you.
That’s why they call it “Attraction Marketing.”
That’s why having a blog or YouTube channel is so powerful.
But, your brand isn’t going to be created overnight.
If you stick with it, 3 hours a day or even one hour a day, and be consistent, you’ll start generating the Leads your business needs.
Be patient and let’s rock this!
Thanks for reading!
Start Branding Yourself Online rather than your current MLM by going HERE.
If you’re not in my business yet, click the button below to take a FREE Tour.